Looking to build in a bushfire prone area? Redink Homes offer roof framing made from TRUECORE® steel and roofing made from COLORBOND® steel. An effective combination aimed at meeting Bushfire Standards and adding additional peace of mind to home owners in Western Australia.
What a roof frame made from TRUECORE® steel adds:
- Helps provide structural integrity in some of Australia’s harshest environments and conditions.
- 50 year BlueScope warranty for eligible applicants*.
What a roof frame made from TRUECORE® steel removes:
- TRUECORE® steel won’t ignite or contribute to the spread of house fire, giving you added peace of mind.
- TRUECORE® steel won’t shrink, twist or warp over time, so there’s less chance of sticking windows, jammed doors and wavy rooflines.
- TRUECORE® steel isn’t treated with pesticides to keep termites from eating your frame, so it is an ideal choice for those seeking to minimise the use of pesticides in their home.
*Warranty currently offered for residential applications only and is subject to application and eligibility criteria. Commercial warranties may be available on application. For full terms and conditions and to determine eligibility of your building for a warranty visit bluescopesteel.com.au/warranties or call BlueScope on 1800 738 576. Warranties provided by BlueScope do not affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
TRUECORE®, COLORBOND®, and BlueScope brand mark are registered trademarks of BlueScope Steel Limited.