This home is currently open for private viewings – please contact Suzanne Lloyd on 0417 954 793 to book a time to view the home or alternatively book a phone or video appointment to discuss building your new home.
Click below to take an online display home tour:
Style is stepped up a notch in The Fairbanks with varied ceiling heights used throughout to define space and create a designer look.
From the grand entry with a 1200mm wide front door and extra high 34c passage to the living/dining’s soaring 37c recess, The Fairbanks’ clever use of ceiling heights will have you always looking up. Even the theatre uses negative detailing to create a real design positive within its feature 34c high recessed ceiling.
Above the kitchen, a 28c bulkhead provides a clear visual cue to where the chef zone ends and the entertaining area begins. Extensive drawers, cupboards, and pantry space keep everything stored away yet still at hand to get food out during those pressure cooker moments in the kitchen.
To get meals out even quicker, there’s an extra wide servery window between the kitchen and alfresco. If the service doesn’t impress guests in the alfresco then the painted timber lined 34c high ceiling will.
For the casual meals with just the family, there’s an island bench with full-width breakfast bar and 300mm overhang.
In the main bathroom a large family sized bathtub with designer tapware adds depth to the design as does the framed mirror and handy display nook.
Towards the front of the house the bathroom luxury continues. The ensuite includes essastone benchtop vanities, a double sized shower recess, and double shower heads.
While this showcase home has enough room to have everything out on display there’s also plenty of linen storage and built-in robes to keep life clean and clutter free.
Enjoy the comforts of Daikin air conditioning, high ceilings to the living area and a kitchen with a 20mm essastone benchtop and 300mm breakfast bar overhang. Rheem instantaneous gas hot water system, COLORBOND® steel roof, fascia, gutters & downpipes, soft close drawers and cupboards throughout, robes to minor bedrooms and much, much more!
Come see The Fairbanks for yourself at 9 Gooljak Rise, Lakelands!
THE FAIRBANKS IS CURRENTLY UNDER OFFER
- Double clay brick construction (8 colours)
- Designer elevation with render as per standard plan
- COLORBOND steel roof, fascia, gutters & downpipes
- 6m paved (30+ colours) driveway & pathway*
- Full paint finish excluding internal walls
- Treated roof timbers (blue pine)
- External lights to portico & alfresco*
- Eaves as shown on plan
- Hardiflex lining to all eaves & garage*
- Double glazing throughout#
- External taps (x2)
- Aluminium window frames and sliding doors including fly screens (8 colours)^
- 25 pitch roof
- Termite treatment to perimeter
- SUV garage (28c ceiling)
- Acrylic render*
- Double garage with auto sectional door, 2 remote controls & 1 wall control (5 designs)
- Fully ducted Daikin reverse cycle air conditioning** (up to 10 outlets, 4 zones/1 constant)
- Rheem instantaneous gas hot water system (26 litre)
- High ceilings to living area (31c) as per plan
- Feature front entry door (Coritech)
- Double deadlocks to front and garage entry door
- Lever door handles to all internal doors (7 designs available)
- Soft close drawers & cupboards throughout
- Flick mixer tapware throughout (6 ranges)
- Painted Redicote flush panel internal doors
- Metal internal door frames (4 designs)
- Weather draft seals to front entry door
- Premium light switches (grey or white)
- Chrome floor wastes throughout
- Feature 75mm cornice throughout (2 styles available)
- Protective metal corner beading to all internal trafficable areas
- Locking system to all sliding doors and windows added security
- Cavity insulation *
- Double power points throughout
- 2 hard wired smoke detectors (interconnected)
- Fibre communication ready including phone point, data point and TV point
- Light point to each room
- 20mm essastone benchtop to kitchen with 300mm breakfast bar overhang (15 colours available)
- Westinghouse stainless steel electric oven
- Westinghouse 900mm gas hot plate and 900mm canopy rangehood (flumed)
- Selection of handles to all cupboards and drawers
- ABS edging to all cabinet doors, drawers & exposed edging
- Bank of 4 drawers to kitchen
- 4 x shelves to linen & pantry
- Double bowl under mount kitchen sink with flick mixer tap
- Dishwasher and microwave recess*
- Double vanity to ensuite
- Porcelain floor tiling (300mm x 300mm)
- Laminated benchtops to ensuite and bathroom
- China basins to ensuite & bathroom (choice of 2)
- Dual flush closed coupled china toilet suite with soft closing lid
- Semi-frameless shower screens with pivot door to ensuite &bathroom
- Handheld shower rose on rail (3 options)
- 2m high tiling to shower recess to ensuite and bathroom
- Double towel rails to ensuite and bathroom
- Toilet roll holder to ensuite and WC
- Mirrors to ensuite and bathroom (2 options)
- Privacy latches to ensuite, bathroom & WC
- Flumed self-closing exhaust fans to ensuite, WCs & bathroom
- Double robes with shelf & rail
- Mirrored or vinyl sliding doors to robes (4 colours) to bedrooms 2, 3,4 & 5*
- Porcelain floor tiling (300mm x 300mm) (non rectified)
- 1m wide laundry cabinet with inset trough (8510)
- Laundry cabinet and trough with flick mixer tap
- Washing machine taps
- Housing Industry Association (HIA) fixed price contract
- Full working drawings
- Full indemnity insurance
- Contour site survey
- Engineers site report
- Fully engineered concrete slab and footing
- Shire building license fees
- Western Power safety switch
- 6 months maintenance period
- Lifetime structural guarantee transferable
- Ongoing consultation with one of our design and sales consultants
# Excluding wet areas and timber products, please contact your sales presentative if you would like to add double glazing to wet areas of your new home.
^Stacking door flyscreens available for 2 sliding panels. Cannot be screened by builder.
** The air conditioning unit provided is best suited to use a ‘zoning’ system. A zoning system minimises excessive energy use and unnecessary wear and tear on the air conditioning unit. The client is aware that the air conditioning zoning system will run in accordance to the specific design allowed for by the air conditioning installer. The size of the air conditioning unit will be at the discretion of the builder to suit the size and layout of the client’s individual home and is not designed to run all individual zones at one time. Additional costs may occur.
- Acrylic render and feature cladding to front elevation where shown
- Double doors and painted timber ceiling to front verandah
- Remote control sectional overhead garage door
- Render finish to garage internal walls
- Colorbond roof and unique wing profile guttering to front elevation as shown
- 31c high ceilings as per plan
- 20mm engineered stone topped vanities
- Framed mirrors over double vanity basins
- Double size shower recess with double shower heads
- Designer feature doors, basins and tapware to ensuite as shown
- Wall tiling heights as shown to ensuite.
- Walk in robe with designer custom fit out as shown
- 34c high ceilings to entry and main passage as per plan
- Glazed 1200mm wide front door as shown.
- 28c high feature internal doors throughout the home
- 34c high ceilings with 37c recessed ceiling plus 28c feature bulkhead over kitchen.
- 28c windows and sliding double doors to side elevation and onto Alfresco
- Feature 34c high recessed ceiling with negative detailing as shown
- Glass display shelving with cabinetry surrounds to theatre openings
- Designer kitchen with engineered stone benchtops, features doors, push catches, fully tiled splashback and mirrored kickboards as shown
- Large built in pantry with storage shelving as shown
- Kitchen cabinets feature overhead cupboards, microwave recess, double pullout bins, three banks of large drawers and a bank of small drawers
- 900mm stainless steel oven and hotplate with concealed rangehood as shown
- Extra wide sliding servery window with flyscreens opening from kitchen to alfresco
- Full width breakfast bar with 300mm overhang to island bench
- Semi frameless shower screen enclosure
- Engineered stone benchtop to vanity cupboards with designer doors
- Wall tiling heights as shown including wall tiling to display nook
- Framed mirror over vanity and glass shelves to display nook as shown
- Large family sized bathtub with designer tapware as shown
- Vitreous china toilet with soft closing seat
- Engineered stone benchtop to vanity cabinet
- Vitreous china wash basin with designer mixer tap
- Framed mirror above hand basin where shown
- Dado height wall tiling where shown
- Engineered stone benchtop with vitreous china trough and tiled splashback
- Overhead cupboards to laundry cabinets with designer doors
- Extensive underbench storage cabinets and linen press as shown
- Generous full width linen cupboard with glass sliding doors
- 34c high ceiling to alfresco with painted timber lined ceiling and scotia as shown
- Acrylic rendered finish to exterior walls and brick pier in alfresco area as shown
- 31c ceiling height throughout the home (unless specified otherwise)
- Feature cornices and bulkheads as shown
- Feature skirting boards as displayed.
- 31c ceiling height to garage with cornices as shown
- Boundary wall with squareline gutter to garage as shown
- Expressed joints to eaves sheets as displayed.
- Round rainwater pipes with stand-off brackets as shown
- Generous linen storage cupboards and built in robes as shown
- Custom fitout to built in robes in bedrooms as shown
- Feature glass sliding doors to linen cupboard and built in robes
- Feature 28c high internal doors as shown throughout the home
- Light fittings as shown throughout the display home including pendant lights
- Generous brick paving allowance (based on on 300 x 300mm bricks)