Elavale is a fantastic new neighbourhood in Perth’s north west corridor. When you call Elavale home, you’ll enjoy a life of connectivity:
– The Future Eglinton Train Station and Town Centre (currently under construction) is located next door, with trains set to start running next year
– The employment and education hub of Joondalup is 20 minutes south
– Yanchep’s parks and beaches are 5 minutes south
– Restaurants, shops and amenities within Alkimos are all within easy reach
– Elavale will soon be home to multiple cul de sacs and safe street designs, creating a quieter yet more connected community
– A variety of primary and secondary schools are within minutes
Awesome 4×2 home with a theatre that could be easily turned into a 5th bedroom. Also features a front verandah rarely seen in designs, opening living area and fantastic walk-in robe in Master.
Included in the price are
• Colorbond roof
• Internal wall paint
• Gas Istantaneous Hot Water System
• Inalto appliances
• 700mm high tiled splashback
• Transferable Lifetime Structural Warranty
Not sure what you can borrow? I have a network of amazing brokers that can give you an honest, accurate and swift assessment.
Call Craig Sharp on 0456 531 218 today to register interest on this and other house and land options all over Perth
Why Redink Homes?
You can build a quality Redink Home on this land and not only do you have a comfortable place to call home, you’ve got a smart long-term investment.
Redink is known as a quality builder of choice. We encourage you to make changes to our plans and specifications, so you end up with a home that fits your lifestyle, and your block. Add a bathroom, increase bedroom sizes, or up the level of finish, it’s your choice. Whatever your family size or investment plan, Redink will work with you to deliver a home that fits your lifestyle and budget.
House & Land Disclaimer:
The land advertised in this package is not owned by Redink Homes and must be purchased from the owner. The land may no longer be available at the time of your enquiry.
The house design may need to vary to comply with design guidelines, DAPs, estate covenants or any other land developer requirements. Any costs for these changes will be paid for by the purchaser.
Images and floor plans that have+ been shown are for illustration purposes only. Photographs and floor plans may not be truly representative of final designs. Some fixtures, features and landscaping may not be supplied by the builder so please call the agent for full information.