Hammond West Private Estate is an easy escape from the pace of modern living, just 25 minutes from the Perth CBD in the popular and established suburb of Hammond Park that brings you closer to what’s important – family, friends and nature.
Here in this carefully designed niche development comprising 450 homesites, you will find beautifully landscaped community parks, nature play equipment, shaded areas with BBQ facilities and your very own Primary School right on your doorstep – creating a friendly and inviting place to bring the community together.
Why Choose Redink Homes?
• 12 month build time guarantee
• The strength, security & peace of mind of our partnership with Sumitomo
• 20mm Stone benchtops to Kitchen, Bathroom, Ensuite & Laundry
• Feature undermount stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tapware
• 900mm stainless steel fan-forced under bench electric oven, 900mm stainless steel gas hotplate & 900mm stainless steel canopy flumed rangehood
• Hobless showers throughout
• Semi-frameless shower screens with pivot door
• Lifetime structural guarantee
• Supporting local, Redink use custom made kitchens from WA
• Interior design service
• Acrylic render to front elevation
• 75mm Cove cornice throughout
House & Land Disclaimer:
The land advertised in this package is not owned by Redink Homes and must be purchased from the owner. The land may no longer be available at the time of your enquiry. The house design may need to vary to comply with design guidelines, DAPs, estate covenants or any other land developer requirements. Any costs for these changes will be paid for by the purchaser. Siteworks costs vary from site-to-site, A siteworks allowance has been included and siteworks costs above this will need to be covered by the purchaser. Images and floor plans that have been shown are for illustration purposes only. Photographs and floor plans may not be truly representative of final designs. Some fixtures, features and landscaping may not be supplied by the builder so please call the agent for full information. The total package price is reduced by the $10,000 First Homeowner’s Grant (eligibility criteria applies). The advertised package price may have been reduced by a developer rebate if applicable, provided this reduces the actual package price.