Live surrounded by natural bush reserves yet connected to all the amenities of an established community. Located within a popular suburb, Hibiscus Hammond Park is a boutique 39 lot estate and with all blocks titled, right now is your opportunity to start building the lifestyle you have always wanted for your family.
Hibiscus is the estate that allows you to live surrounded by nature yet only 30 minutes from Perth CBD and Fremantle, not to mention close to public transport and the ease of freeway accessibility.
Perth CBD – 30 mins
Fremantle – 24 mins
Kwinana Freeway – 5 mins
Aubin Grove Train Station – 6 mins
Hibiscus will only be a short walk from the new Jilbup Primary School (K-Year 6) that will open in 2024. The local Hammond Park Secondary College opened in 2020, along with several private schools and three universities that are drive able within 30 minutes.
Jilbup Primary School (K-Year 6) – 2 mins
Hammond Park Catholic PS (Pre-K-6) – 3 mins
Hammond Park Secondary College (Year 7-12) – 8 mins
Kennedy Baptist College (Year 7-12) – 14 mins
Murdoch University – 14 mins
University of Notre Dame – 24 mins
Curtin University – 24 mins
Why Choose Redink Homes?
• 12 month build time guarantee
• The strength, security & peace of mind of our partnership with Sumitomo
• 20mm Stone benchtops to Kitchen, Bathroom, Ensuite & Laundry
• Feature undermount stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tapware
• 900mm stainless steel fan-forced under bench electric oven, 900mm stainless steel gas hotplate & 900mm stainless steel canopy flumed rangehood
• Hobless showers throughout
• Semi-frameless shower screens with pivot door
• Lifetime structural guarantee
• Supporting local, Redink use custom made kitchens from WA
• Interior design service
• Acrylic render to front elevation
• 75mm Cove cornice throughout
House & Land Disclaimer:
The land advertised in this package is not owned by Redink Homes and must be purchased from the owner. The land may no longer be available at the time of your enquiry. The house design may need to vary to comply with design guidelines, DAPs, estate covenants or any other land developer requirements. Any costs for these changes will be paid for by the purchaser. Siteworks costs vary from site-to-site, A siteworks allowance has been included and siteworks costs above this will need to be covered by the purchaser. Images and floor plans that have been shown are for illustration purposes only. Photographs and floor plans may not be truly representative of final designs. Some fixtures, features and landscaping may not be supplied by the builder so please call the agent for full information. The total package price is reduced by the $10,000 First Homeowner’s Grant (eligibility criteria applies). The advertised package price may have been reduced by a developer rebate if applicable, provided this reduces the actual package price.