Great opportunity to Build family home on 450 sq meter block
Land: 450 sq meter
Frontage: 15 meter
House: 260 sq meter in size
One of the last available 450 block in the area at this price
Call Pav on 0404059982 to secure this package
This turn key package from $529,990 on this block
Great opportunity to built a Quality Redink Home with standout Quality inclusions.
* DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS. 35% EXTRA ENERGY EFFICIENCY AND GREAT FOR NOISE POLUTION
* DAIKIN REVERSE CYCLE DUCTED AIRCON
* 600*600 PORCELAIN TILES TO LIVING
* 300*300 PORCELAIN TILES TO WET AREAS
* CARPETS TO ALL THE BEDROOMS AND THEATRE
* WINDOWS TREATMENT THROUGHOUT EXCLUDING WET AREAS
* 31C CEILINGS TO LIVING AREAS
* ESSA STONE TOPS TO KITCHEN
* 28C CEILING TO GARAGE
* FRONT LANDSCAPPING INCLUDED
* FENCING INCLUDED
* RHEEM INSTANTANEOUS HOT WATER SYSTEM
* INSET LAUNDRY TOUGH WITH CUPBOARD BELOW
* LIFE TIME STRUCTURAL GUARANTEE WHICH IS TRANSFERABLE TO NEW OWNER
* PRODUCT REVIEW HOME BUILDER OF THE YEAR 2018
* FREE CUSTOMIZED DESIGN SERVICE
* SITEWORKS INCLUDED
Why build this house and land package as first home buyer?
No stamp duty
$10,000 FHOG available for eligible buyers and $10K included
Build your home your style, not compromising into someone else lifestyle
28 weeks build time frame
We can pay your rent while building
Why Redink Homes?
You can build a quality Redink Home on this land and not only do you have a comfortable place to call home, you’ve got a smart long-term investment.
Redink is known as a quality builder of choice. We encourage you to make changes to our plans and specifications, so you end up with a home that fits your lifestyle, and your block. Add a bathroom, increase bedroom sizes, or up the level of finish, it’s your choice. Whatever your family size or investment plan, Redink will work with you to deliver a home that fits your lifestyle and budget.
House & Land Disclaimer:
The land advertised in this package is not owned by Redink Homes and must be purchased from the owner. The land may no longer be available at the time of your enquiry.
The house design may need to vary to comply with design guidelines, DAPs, estate covenants or any other land developer requirements. Any costs for these changes will be paid for by the purchaser.
Images and floor plans that have+ been shown are for illustration purposes only. Photographs and floor plans may not be truly representative of final designs. Some fixtures, features and landscaping may not be supplied by the builder so please call the agent for full information.