Why You Should Build Here:
– Just minutes to Charlies Fresh Food Market
– Just minutes to Morley Galleria Shopping and Coventry Village Market
– Within minutes to shops, cafes and restaurants
– Close to nearby schools such as Hampton Park Primary School, Weld Square Primary School, Anzac Terrace Primary School, Embleton Primary School, Hampton Senior High School, Kiara College and John Forrest Secondary College
– Opposite a park – Hampton Square
– Nearest bus stops Beechboro Road North or Morley Drive East
– Short distance drive to Swan Valley region and Perth airport
– Easy access onto new Tonkin Highway
Great opportunity to built a Quality Redink Home with standout Quality inclusions.
* DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS, UPTO 50% EXTRA ENERGY EFFICIENCY,GREAT SOUND PROOFING
* DAIKIN REVERSE CYCLE DUCTED AIRCON
* 31C CEILINGS TO LIVING AREAS
* ESSA STONE TOPS TO KITCHEN
* 28C CEILING TO GARAGE
* INSET LAUNDRY TOUGH WITH CUPBOARD BELOW
* GENEROUS SITECOSTS ALLOWANCE
* LIFE TIME STRUCTURAL GUARANTEE WHICH IS TRANSFERABLE
* PRICE NEGOTIABLE SUBJECT TO BLOCK PRICE
* PRODUCT REVIEW HOME BUILDER OF THE YEAR 2018
GIVE DAVE A CALL TODAY TO FIND OUT MORE
House & Land Disclaimer:
The land advertised in this package is not owned by Redink Homes and must be purchased from the owner. The land may no longer be available at the time of your enquiry.
The house design may need to vary to comply with design guidelines, DAPs, estate covenants or any other land developer requirements. Any costs for these changes will be paid for by the purchaser.
Images and floor plans that have+ been shown are for illustration purposes only. Photographs and floor plans may not be truly representative of final designs. Some fixtures, features and landscaping may not be supplied by the builder so please call the agent for full information.