Be quick to secure this house and land package with high quality Redink Homes finish!
The location is not to be missed. Situated some 8km from the CBD, this home site is strategically located close to outstanding amenities, including the Belvidere Shopping Precinct, Public Transport, Perth Airport, DFO, Costco, Belmont Forum, Optus Stadium, future Redcliffe Train Station, Crown Entertainment Complex and the Swan River. The package has it’s own driveway with no common property.
Some of the inclusions:
• High Ceilings to Living & Dining
• Spacious 3 queen sized bed bedrooms with Theatre
• Luxurious walk in Robe to Master Suite
• 20mm stone top to Designer kitchen
• 900mm kitchen appliances
• Optional upgrade to have scullery where you can put your small appliances out of sight
• 600×600 main floor area tiling or upgrade to timber-look tiling at no extra charge
• Quality carpet with underlay to bedrooms and theatre.
• Window treatments
• DOULBE GLAZED windows that will save you heating & cooling cost.
• Daikin Reverse cycle air conditioning unit (heating and cooling) up to 10 outlets & 4 zones
• Sliding robe doors to bedrooms where applicable
• Site cost including soakwells and crossover
• Redink homes transferrable structural warranty.
• On going consultation
And much much more….
For more information, feel free to call Wanda Chan on 0405 522 828
Why Redink Homes?
You can build a quality Redink Home on this land and not only do you have a comfortable place to call home, you’ve got a smart long-term investment.
Redink is known as a quality builder of choice. We encourage you to make changes to our plans and specifications, so you end up with a home that fits your lifestyle, and your block. Add a bathroom, increase bedroom sizes, or up the level of finish, it’s your choice. Whatever your family size or investment plan, Redink will work with you to deliver a home that fits your lifestyle and budget.
House & Land Disclaimer:
The land advertised in this package is not owned by Redink Homes and must be purchased from the owner. The land may no longer be available at the time of your enquiry.
The house design may need to vary to comply with design guidelines, DAPs, estate covenants or any other land developer requirements. Any costs for these changes will be paid for by the purchaser.
Images and floor plans that have+ been shown are for illustration purposes only. Photographs and floor plans may not be truly representative of final designs. Some fixtures, features and landscaping may not be supplied by the builder so please call the agent for full information.