From the street, The Clifton makes a stylish impression as a minimalistic modern home. With timber cladding, large elegant windows and glass panelled feature door, the little touches spell out a thoughtful style. The high ceilings throughout and extra high ceilings in the entertaining areas make this 4 bed, 2 bathroom family home feel breezy and open.
Just through the entry way your first stop is the stunning private master suite. Step into the soothing luxury and convenience of the interconnected bedroom, large double walk-in robe and ensuite featuring freestanding bath and double vanity.
Heading further into the house you’ll find the theatre, a quiet spot to chill out and immerse yourself in a movie. Far from any noise and distractions the theatre includes an extra high feature ceiling recess for that premium cinema feeling.
At the end of the hallway the house gives way to a large open plan living, dining and kitchen area filled with natural light. Here the living room acts as a second entertainment centre with a built-in TV recess. On warm days open up the alfresco sliding door and let a breeze flow through the house. Just steps away from the kitchen, the alfresco is perfect for barbecues and entertaining.
When it comes to catering for a crowd, the kitchen is more than up to the task. Serve up meals at the essastone breakfast bar and carry on a conversation while cooking. Keeping everything clean and tidy is a breeze with the walk-in pantry.
Behind the kitchen, a second hallway keeps the laundry and kids wing cleverly out of guests’ sight. Kids will never run short of things to do with an activity room connecting the three bedrooms. Keeping toys and clothes tidy couldn’t be easier with built-in robes to the bedrooms and storage to the activity room.
See how The Clifton brings clever contemporary design to the traditional family home, visit 14 Chamaeleon Approach, Australind
Our Choice Series inclusions are an affordable starting point for you to add what you want, without paying for things that appeal to someone else. This way you get a home that matches your style for a price thats inside your budget.
- Double clay brick construction (7 colours)
- Designer elevation with render as per standard plan
- COLORBOND steel roof, fascia, gutters & downpipes (Over 20 colours available)
- 6m paved (10+ colours) driveway & pathway*
- Full paint finish excluding internal walls
- Treated roof timbers (blue pine)
- External lights to portico & alfresco*
- Eaves as shown on plan
- Hardiflex lining to all eaves & garage*
- External taps (x2)
- Aluminium window frames and sliding doors including fly screens (8 colours)
- 25 pitch roof
- Termite treatment to perimeter
- Double garage with auto sectional door, 2 remote controls & 1 wall control (5 designs)
- Fully ducted Daikin reverse cycle air conditioning (up to 10 outlets, 4 zones/1 constant)
- Rheem instantaneous gas hot water system (26 litre)
- High ceilings to living area (31c) as per plan
- SUV garage 28c ceiling
- Feature front entry door (Coritech)
- Double deadlocks to front and garage entry door
- Lever door handles to all internal doors (7 designs available)
- Soft close drawers & cupboards throughout
- Flick mixer tapware throughout (5 ranges)
- Painted Redicote flush panel internal doors
- Metal internal door frames (4 designs)
- Weather draft seals to front entry door
- Premium light switches (grey or white)
- Chrome floor wastes throughout
- Feature 75mm cornice throughout (2 styles available)
- Protective metal corner beading to all internal trafficable areas
- Locking system to all sliding doors and windows added security
- Cavity insulation *
- Double power points throughout
- 2 hard wired smoke detectors
- Outlet for communication service provider
- Light point to each room
- TV Point
- 20mm essastone benchtop to kitchen with 300mm breakfast bar overhang (15 colours available)
- Westinghouse stainless steel electric oven
- Westinghouse 900mm gas hot plate and 900mm canopy range hood (flumed)
- Selection of handles to all cupboards and drawers
- ABS edging to all cabinet doors, drawers & exposed edging
- Bank of 4 drawers to kitchen
- 4 x shelves to linen & pantry
- Double bowl under mount kitchen sink
- Dishwasher and microwave recess*
- Bath (1525mm) to bathroom
- Double vanity to ensuite
- Porcelain floor tiling (300mm x 300mm) (non rectified)
- Laminated benchtops to ensuite and bathroom
- China basins to ensuite & bathroom
- Dual flush closed coupled china toilet suite with soft closing lid
- Semi-frameless shower screens with pivot door to ensuite & bathroom
- Handheld shower rose on rail (2 options)
- 2m high tiling to shower recess to ensuite and bathroom
- Double towel rails to ensuite and bathroom
- Toilet roll holder to ensuite and bathroom
- Polished edge mirrors to ensuite and bathroom
- Privacy latches to ensuite, bathroom & WC
- Flumed self-closing exhaust fans to ensuite, WCs & bathroom
- Double robes with shelf & rail
- Mirrored or vinyl sliding doors to robes (3 colours) to bedrooms 2, 3, 4 & 5*
- Porcelain floor tiling(300mm x 300mm) (non rectified)
- 1m wide laundry cabinet with inset trough (8510)
- Laundry cabinet and trough with flick mixer tap
- Washing machine taps
- Housing Industry Association (HIA) fixed price contract
- Full working drawings
- Full indemnity insurance
- Contour site survey
- Engineers site report
- Fully engineered concrete slab and footing
- Shire building license fees
- Sewer allowance 10m past last connection point
- Water run 6m past last fixture
- Allowance for gas run-in
- Western Power safety switch
- 6 months maintenance period
- Lifetime structural guarantee transferable
- Ongoing consultation with one of our design and sales consultants
* If applicable
- Acrylic Render and feature cladding to front elevation where shown.
- Remote control sectional overhead garage door.
- Render finish to garage internal walls.
- Colorbond roof and unique wing profile guttering to front elevation as shown.
- 31c high ceilings as per plan.
- 20mm engineered stone topped vanities.
- Frameless mirror over double vanity basins.
- Feature freestanding bath and feature tiled wall with niche as shown.
- Double size walk in shower recess with single shower head.
- Basins and tapware to Ensuite as shown.
- Wall tiling heights as shown to Ensuite.
- Walk in robe with designer custom fit out as shown.
- 31c high ceilings to entry and main passage as per plan.
- Glazed 1200mm wide front door as shown.
- 28c high feature internal doors throughout the home.
- 34c high ceilings plus 28c feature bulkhead over Kitchen.
- 28c windows and sliding stacker doors to side elevation and onto Alfresco.
- Feature 34c high recessed ceiling with negative detailing as shown.
- Designer kitchen with engineered stone benchtops, features doors, push catches, fully tiled splashback and mirrored kickboards as shown.
- Large walk in pantry with storage shelving as shown.
- Kitchen cabinets feature overhead cupboards, microwave recess, three banks of large drawers and a bank of small drawers.
- 900mm stainless steel oven and hotplate with concealed rangehood as shown.
- Full width breakfast bar with 300mm overhang to island bench.
- Feature wine rack as displayed.
- Semi frameless shower screen enclosure.
- Engineered stone benchtop to vanity cupboards.
- Wall tiling heights as shown including wall tiling to display nook.
- Frameless mirror over vanity and glass shelves to display nook as shown.
- Large family sized bathtub with designer tapware as shown.
- Vitreous china toilet with soft closing seat
- Engineered stone benchtop to vanity cabinet
- Vitreous china wash basin with designer mixer tap
- Frameless mirror above hand basin where shown
- Engineered stone benchtop with vitreous china trough and tiled splashback.
- Overhead cupboards to laundry cabinets.
- Extensive underbench storage cabinets as shown.
- Generous full width linen cupboard with glass sliding doors.
- 34c high plasterboard ceiling to alfresco as shown.
- Acrylic rendered finish to exterior walls and brick pier in alfresco area as shown.
- 31c ceiling height throughout the home (unless specified otherwise).
- Feature cornices and bulkheads as shown.
- 31c ceiling height to garage with cornices as shown.
- Boundary wall with squareline gutter to garage as shown.
- Expressed joints to eaves sheets as displayed.
- Round rainwater pipes with stand-off brackets as shown.
- Custom fitout to built in robes in bedrooms as shown.
- Feature glass sliding doors to linen cupboard and built in robes.
- Light fittings as shown throughout the display home including pendant lights.
- Generous brick paving allowance (based on 300 x 300mm bricks)