WHY THE Busselton?
Suited to wide country blocks, families with older kids will love the space and privacy of The Busselton. With the generous kids wing bedrooms to the left and the luxurious master suite to the right, a central open-plan living area and alfresco brings the family together.
Here the large, tidy scullery and breakfast bar in the kitchen make meal times all the more laid-back and enjoyable. Expansive windows and a recessed front verandah give The Busselton an exciting and distinctly contemporary appearance, while letting a huge amount of natural light shine through to the interior.
If you’re interested in this exclusive style of home, please do not hesitate to get in contact with us. Simply fill out your details and we will get in touch with you.
The Choice Specification
Our Choice Specification is packed with big name brands and a long list of quality inclusions. It’s a generous starting point for you to add what you want, without paying for things that appeal to someone else. Pull out the pen and personalise your home design by making changes in red ink, add a bathroom, increase bedroom sizes, or up the level of finish – it’s your home, it’s your choice.
- Feature front elevation including acrylic render
- Personalised Interior Design Consultation
- Stone benchtops throughout
- Lifetime Structural Guarantee
- 6 month maintenance period
- Build with peace of mind, we’re backed by the third largest building group in Australia and one of the biggest in the world
- Plus more, for a detailed list please contact us